SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
For sharing, archiving and arguing.
26116Member avatar small
Thiralas' Tempest
Thiralas 102d
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Public Forum

Just transferred from thelanis

Hey I've finally made the plunged and transferred to ghallanda. I was a guildie of renowned on thelanis, and I know Morkass and Sidrin. Over the last 6 months or so I've been on multiple hiatus' from the game due to not liking the direction it was...
Member avatar small Morroiel 36d
Morroiel076Member avatar small Morroiel 36d
Public Forum

Coming Back

Hi all,After playing on this server for a few months i've seen the dynamic of people. I know I was only in guild for a matter of hours, but that was mainly because when I came over I wasn't aware of end game and constant raids. Since coming back t...
Member avatar small Czl(Tinytes) 43d
Czl(Tinytes)090Member avatar small Czl(Tinytes) 43d
Public Forum

Hi There ! Looking to Apply

Hi There Folks!Here Kilahpriest/Gondill .. I come from Orien mostly been in Sarlona as well... I play 2 Mains Gondill and Kilahpriest. I am High Ender Gamer. I have applied to your application forumn part but if you guys need more info let me know...
Member avatar small Kilahpriest 62d
Kilahpriest092Member avatar small Kilahpriest 62d
Public Forum

Incursion League

PoE Incursion comes out today in a few hours. I get off of work at about 20:30 UTC and am gonna try it out and see how it is if anyone wants to join me :D
Small Unsinful-1 200d
Unsinful-11201Small Unsinful-1 200d
Public Forum

POE update: Ascendancies, Elder, "pokemon" league... lol

New leagueAlso gratuitous screenshot of my Headhunter...
Small Tes 296d
Tes3644Small Unsinful-1 291d
Public Forum

Finished Witcher 3 Polish Version

Buncha fun. What a great ending to a great game.upsidesMore immersive. Voice acting for Geralt has more emotion and feels less stilted and hammy. E.x., "Dziekei" is much better than "thanks" You can download the polish version through the steam cl...
Small Tes 331d
Tes4465Small Tes 325d
Public Forum

Taking a Break

@Ya'llI'll be back later. I got some clarity, after doing r10 Demon Assault. Please keep the guild growing, and pound down some achievements of interesting stuff. There's fun stuff, but it involves commitment and patience that I'll get after an ex...
Small Tes 1y
Tes2538Small Jacklalanne 1y
Public Forum

Mob SR messed up?

check out forum thread
Member avatar small Clerize 1y
Clerize2617Small Tes 1y
Public Forum

I will not be there for...

...this Sunday's raid, unfortunately. Parent's birthday. cheers!
Small Tes 1y
Tes1424Small Tes 1y
Public Forum

Calender

From home page select the event on the calendar.Woot!
Small Tes 1y
Tes1589Small Tes 1y
Public Forum

Just transferred from Thelanis

and here to say Hi to all members of Omnipresence.Looking forward to reaper runs and some fun gruesome deaths
Member avatar small Glad 1y
Glad3769Small Rae 1y
Public Forum

An Ode to Lightwounds, our British Chimney Sweeper

The Chimney Sweeper: When my mother died I was very young BY WILLIAM BLAKEWhen my mother died I was very young, And my father sold me while yet my tongue Could scarcely cry " 'weep! 'weep! 'weep! 'weep!" So your chimneys I sweep & in soot I sl...
Small Tes 1y
Tes1575Small Tes 1y
Public Forum

Hi here to apply for Omnipresence

I am mostly a softcore player but i play a lot and like to grind for things. i help people every week to teach people how to play and get the hang of the game. im always willing to play/talk if im on very friendly and ready to help im only lvl 3 ...
Member avatar small Bordernite 2y
Bordernite2964Small Ath 2y
Public Forum

So which raid are we doing on sunday?

.. Cause there is no way in hell it wont lag in defiler at that hour.
Small Jichael Mackson 3y
Jichael Mackson61629Small Barbachop 3y
Public Forum

Blow up Cordovan!

(Tell): Quijonn tells you, 'would you like to blow up Cordovan? are you planning on being on Friday night at 8pm UK time?'Quijonn recently won the privilege to kill Cordovan in reward of his contributions to Turbine's Movember efforts. Instead of ...
Small Wounds 5y
Wounds83357Small Wounds 4y
Public Forum

Hey guys

Hi guys, I'm a half half End game and Tr player, I am a zerg style player. I like soloing and playing with party, I like meeting new people. I try to teach them how to play better if they don't already know how to play that great. I think I have t...
Member avatar small Venomed 5y
Venomed1785Member avatar small Venomed 5y
Public Forum

build

Level 28 Lawful Good Human Male (2 Paladin / 12 Monk / 6 Ranger / 8 Epic) Hit Points: 444 Spell Points: 154 BAB: 17/17/22/27/27 Fortitude: 22 Reflex: 21 Will: 17 Starting Feat/Enhancement Abilities Base Stats Modified Stats...
Member avatar small Human monkcher 5y
Human monkcher21073Member avatar small Sithali-1 5y
Page 1